Poster vertical del BARRIO CONTRA MI (King Creole)
24cm ancho x 34 cm largo
24cm ancho x 34 cm largo
CARTELES DE CINE HECHOS EN FRANCIA
Follow That Dream: BMG/RCA's New Elvis Collector's Label!All details contained herein are adapted from information distributed by BMG/RCA producers Ernst Mikeal Jorgensen and Roger Semon.To serve the dedicated Elvis collector business in a more strategic way, RCA Records and its parent company, Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG), are pleased to announce the test marketing of an officially endorsed collectors label. Repertoire will be issued on behalf of RCA/BMG by Follow That Dream Records (FTD).Its mandate is to complement the commercial and artistic level of RCA's retail release schedule by issuing repertoire that is considered unsuitable for mainstream use. This special material is being marketed directly to serious Elvis collectors through fan clubs, specialist magazines, specialist retailers and dedicated mail order companies.The FTD label will not be canvassing directly to any regular retail outlets, however, any non-USA retailer wanting stock will be able to acquire it directly from FTD or from designated fan clubs in their area. In America, Elvis Presley'sGraceland will be the exclusive distributor through its retail stores at Graceland and through its mail order operation. Eventually, Graceland hopes to add the FTD label releases to its online shopping mall.
This series has been instigated for the following reasons:
1. To make artistically and historically important material available for the dedicated collector. This will allow RCA's main retail focus to be maintained and ensure that Elvis' actual masters and substantial outtake material do not confuse general record consumers.
2. To create and promote product that satisfies the insatiable appetite of fans for material. It is also appreciated that the extraordinary maintenance of Elvis' dedicated fan base by committed individuals needs commercial support to ensure survival.
3. To steer fans away from buying illegal (bootleg) product. The volume of unofficial audio product in the market place has reached a level which BMG and the Elvis Presley Estate can no longer tolerate. As announced separately, BMG Entertainment International, the RCA Records label and the Estate of Elvis Presley intend to vigorously prosecute any company or individual who violates their copyrights, trademarks and other rights. Products have recently been seized and all conventions, record fairs, mail order operations and other activities will be monitored closely.FTD plans to release three or four packages per year, providing there is sufficient interest and the producers feel assured that the releases add to the fans' enjoyment and understanding of Elvis Presley's unique recording career. In order to make this label financially possible, only product that has received enough advance orders will be manufactured. FTD will only produce marginally more thanthe collective total of advance orders to avoid stock risk and warehouse expenses. Only if repeat orders are very significant, will FTD reprint. Each release will follow a quick path: "It's coming - it's here - it's gone." Distributors, including Graceland, will receive information two to three months in advance to disseminate to the fans. (The Graceland web site will post this information immediately as it is received.)
After many years of anticipation, RCA Records has proactively given the go-ahead for a collector's dream - rewarding the fans' many years of supporting the world's greatest entertainer of all time. Since 1986, when RCA became part of BMG, the company has been totally committed to excellence by instigating the complete restoration of Elvis' entire recording heritage. Both praise and criticism have been embraced honestly by RCA/BMG in an effort to do what is right. They have given producers Ernst Mikeal Jorgensen and Roger Semon nothing but total support for all these years. Both Jorgensen and Semon are honored to be custodians of this new venture. RCA Records in conjunction with FTD will work more closely with all customers who wish to continue supporting Elvis Presley in a dignified, passionate and professional way. It is the company's intention to expand commercial relationships for the new millennium. This new label is testament to its continued commitment.
Current & Forthcoming Follow That Dream ReleasesRelease Date: July 1, 1999Burbank 68
Burbank 68, the first release on the Follow That Dream label takes a behind - the-scenes look at Elvis' celebrated 1968 TV special. This one-disc release features additional material that was not included on the new 1968 TV special soundtrack compilations that were issued in 1998. Included with the music is fascinating dialogue in which Elvis describes his ideas and fears in relation to his first live performances in seven years.
Track Listing:(From the June 25 rehearsal)Danny Boy (instrumental)Baby, What You Want Me To Do (instrumental)Love MeTiger ManLawdy, Miss ClawdyOne NightBlue ChristmasBaby, What You Want Me To DoWhen My Blue Moon Turns to Gold AgainBlue Moon of Kentucky(From the shows taped June 29)Heartbreak HotelHound DogAll Shook UpCan't Help Falling in LoveJailhouse RockDon't Be CruelLove Me TenderBlue Suede ShoesTrouble/Guitar Man(Production numbers)If I Can DreamLet Yourself Go (instrumental)
Ordering Releases from the Follow That Dream LabelYou can order Follow That Dream releases in the following ways:
1. In America, the exclusive distributor is Graceland. FTD releases will be carried in the record store at Graceland and through Graceland's mail order department. Call 1-800-238-2000. (Eventually, Graceland might add the FTD label releases to its online shopping mall. )
2. If you live outside the USA, it is probably more economical for you to order from one of the fan clubs or other distributors in your area, or purchase in person from one of the specialty retailers in your area. To learn where your nearest non-USA distributor or retailer is, contact Follow That Dream directly for information :
FTD RecordsP.O. Box 425Rickmansworth, EnglandFax: + 44 (0) 1923 710330Tel: + 44 (0) 1923 897197Email: FTDElvis@aol.com
3. FTD does not fill individual orders. Due to the economics of these limited releases, FTD only processes orders of 100 or more units for its distributors. FTD's distributors overseas are non-USA fan clubs and other specialized organizations. (FTD has contacted these clubs and entities directly to set up distribution.) The only USA distributor FTD is working with is Graceland. Potential non-USA distributors may contact FTD at the address listed above.
AVISO: Para seguir accediendo a los contenidos de ELVIS MEMORIES será necesario que te hagas miembro del club de fans . Esto es totalmen...