ELVIS the gospel album

 
 

Elvis - The Gospel Album

33 grabaciones que incluyen los masters completos con conteo inicial y falsas entradas, 6 grabaciones caseras, 4 tomas alternativas, 2 masters stereo de 1957, 4 grabaciones en vivo y 3 bonus tracks especiales

- Libreto 12 páginas

- Editado en el sello ELVIS ONE.

STUDIO MASTERS
1. If We Never Meet Again* 2. Working On The Building* 3. (There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me) 4. I Believe In The Man In The Sky* 5. He Knows Just What I Need* 6. It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) 7. Swing Down, Sweet Chariot* 8. Mansion Over The Hilltop (including false start)* 9. Joshua Fit The Battle* 10. I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs* 11. In My Father's House (including workpart take 1)* 12. His Hand In Mine 13. Take My Hand, Precious Lord 14. Known Only To Him (including false start)* 15. I Believe 16. Milky White Way (including false start)*

PRIVATE HOME RECORDINGS
17. Just A Closer Walk With Thee 18. I Asked The Lord (version 1) 19. He 20. The Lord's Prayer / An Evening Prayer 21. You'll Never Walk Alone (incomplete) 22. I Asked The Lord (version 2)

STUDIO OUTTAKES
23. He Knows Just What I Need (take 9) 24. Peace In The Valley (take 5, 6 & 8)

STEREO MASTERS
25. Peace In The Valley 26. It Is No Secret
LIVE RECORDINGS
27. Peace In The Valley 28. Swing Down, Sweet Chariot 29. Ave Maria (one line only) 30. What A Friend We Have In Jesus (one line only)

SPECIAL BONUS TRACKS
31. Interview excerpt (1957) 32. Interview excerpt (1972) 33. Peace In The Valley (Pearl Harbor Memorial Version)
*Complete version, including count-in.

Precio: €29 incluido gastos del embalaje y el envio certificado 

 

 

ELVIS MEMORIES EN EBAY